The Sr. Regulatory Compliance Analyst performs a wide variety of duties in multiple jurisdictions and ensures regulatory compliance in accordance with standard operating procedures developed pursuant to GPN’s compliance program. This position handles complex regulatory compliance matters and will assist the SVP with standardizing and improving regulatory compliance procedures in existing jurisdictions as well as growing into new jurisdictions.
Department: Regulatory Compliance
Reports to: Sr. VP, Regulatory Affairs
Location: Hybrid (Remote & In Office)
Pay Grade: DOE
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Complete all aspects of gaming licensing applications and/or gaming submissions including, but not limited to, completing detailed forms, writing letters, and gathering documentation.
- Ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of each gaming application and reports submitted on behalf of the Company.
- Maintain summary reports and/or database systems.
- Review and monitor the submission of license applications and/or gaming submissions.
- Prepare and update source documents used in applications and/or submissions.
- Review correspondence from gaming regulatory agencies and determine action required and prepare necessary correspondence, documents, check requests and other written communication.
- Maintain database of verbal and written communication with gaming regulatory agencies.
- Maintain appropriate communications within and between various departments and third-party partners.
- Support company policies and procedures; make appropriate recommendations.
- Maintain and secure confidential information.
- Submit reports as required by each regulatory agency.
- Conducts or assists other departments in compliance training
- Assists in incident response and investigations related to compliance with state and federal regulations associated with gambling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in a regulated industry preferred
- Prior experience in banking, finance, or gaming preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in compliance or governmental affairs
Creative & Innovative Thinking
Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
Recognizes situations that warrant initiative and moves forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations.
Integrity / Honesty
Contributes to maintaining the integrity of the organization; displays high standards of ethical conduct and understands the impact of violating these standards on an organization, self, and others; is trustworthy. 2021 Game Play Network Sr. Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Interpersonal Skills / Multidisciplinary Collaboration
Ability to work effectively with different people and teams of people, by putting others at ease, acknowledging diverse opinions, addressing relevant concerns, minimizing conflict, promoting harmony, cooperating with others, and working toward consensual solutions to achieve group objectives.
Judgment/ Problem Solving
Ability to assess situations and problems; identify possible actions/solutions; and make sound decisions based on facts, logic, and probable outcomes.
Organizational Awareness & Political Savvy
Uses knowledge of the workings, structure, and culture of the organization and political climate to solve problems and accomplish goals.
Verbal & Written Communication Skills
Ability to communicate in both oral and written form, including giving (speaking and writing) and receiving (listening and reading) information, in a way that ensures messages are understood.
The ability to keep sensitive employee and business matters private taking all measures to protect sensitive and confidential information.
Ability to identify and set priorities; to plan and effectively allocate resources; to attend to details so that relevant issues are addressed and high-quality outcomes result.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. Prolonged sitting may be required, 8 hours plus. The physical movement of hands and fingers to use computer keyboards for an extended period of time may be necessary. Those physical movements and the degree of mobility normally associated with working at an office desk will be performed on a repetitive basis. The ability to distinguish letters and symbols, as well as the ability to utilize telephones, computer terminals, calculators, and copiers is required. The ability to travel independently and switch between remote and in-office work is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work environment requires the ability to work well under pressure; maintain effectiveness and self-control in the midst of any one or a combination of stressors, including emotional strain, ambiguity, isolation, loud groups, and fatigue. Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Game Play Network operates at the explosive intersection of gambling and mobile games. We take the best of both worlds and create an entertainment experience for the end-user that is fun and exciting. If you want to up your game in 2022, apply now and see if you are selected to come to play with us! The GPN Gaming Platform, powered by Patented Reveal Technology, allows companies in the gaming industry and beyond to extend their brand to online and land-based players across a territory currently spanning 22 U.S. states and over 50% of the U.S. population – and we’re just getting started.